My New Year's Resolutions
This is a time when we look back and into the future, to see what worked and what didn't and how we might want to steer a different course in the year ahead. I have been doing that too and here are a few things I have decided to take on to make 2017 a great year to look back on.
1. Making things up more - my imagination never lets me down, giving "Doing what seems like a good idea at the time" new meaning.
2. Looking for the humour in everything - even thinking it makes me happy!
3. Spending more time with family - though they might not say so they love to see me really!
4. Contribute to others more - actually that is really selfish because it provides more for me than them!
5. Making sure I am doing the things I want to do! - I know, when I do that, I am happier and have far more sympathy with the wants of others.
Oh and I nearly forgot
6. Valuing my contribution and asking for appropriate recognition an reward!
How about you?